Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breja, what have you been doing?

I know, this blog has been quiet for the past 2 weeks.  Not to fear, I have not gone anywhere.  This time of year, as well as the fall, tend to be very busy with my boys playing sports.  Practices and games 5 days a week, but I would not change anything.  It is a lot of fun to watch them.  During this time off, I have been keeping in the loop by reading and listening to several WoW podcasts. 

I have been enjoying my WoW playtime more the past few weeks as I have spread my in game activities.  Instead of feeling like a grind with one toon to get prepared for raiding, I find myself enjoying the exploration of Azeroth again and the many nuggets hiding around the world. 

One thing that I am doing is leveling a hunter on a new realm without any heirloom items.  This experience is fun in that I can take my time leveling through zones without out-leveling the content quickly.  Also, I have no established footing in the economy of this server.  This is allowing me to return to the basics of gold making.  As of this morning at level 23, I have 150 gold just by gathering and selling raw materials.  At some point soon, I will begin to play the auction house to accumulate some gold for making my toon independent on the server.

As far as the blog goes, I have 2 projects that I am working on to share with you.  First, I am growing interested in the history of the Trolls on Azeroth.  Breja is a Troll Priest and I have always been interested in the lore behind his existence.  I think with the return of Zul'Gurub and Zulaman in patch 4.1, it would be fun to trace the history of the Troll race up to this point. 

My second project will be ongoing for the next few months.  Last year at this time, I made a push to be active in the market on my server to accumulate wealth for my needs in the Cataclysm expansion.  I plan to restart my businesses and see how much gold I can make.  Each Sunday I plan on giving an update on how much I have made and what worked or did not work that week. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Time to go check some auctions and level a hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment