Monday, February 14, 2011

What long, strange game?

About 5 years ago, a friend introduced me to World of Warcraft.  I have been playing since just after the launch of  the Burning Crusade and decided that it was time to share my experiences on this game that has been a part of my life for 5 years and counting.  Of course, there already exists a multitude of wow-related blogs and information sites out on the web.  Over time, I hope to share with you the many aspects of this social game and its community that have had a place in my life.

Originally, this blog was going to have a focus on a particular aspect of WoW, but instead I decided to include a variety of topics for discussion.  As with most things, I have found that I am not a master in anything, but tend to be good at doing alot of things.  I plan on posting on a variety of WoW topics, including news, experiences in game, raiding, a little pvp, gold making, WoW and family, as well as other ideas that I feel need to be discussed.

 I try to stay active in the WoW community and will post as often as life permits.  Working, raising a family, and playing games all have their priorities in my life.  I look forward to sharing my WoW with all of you.


See you around Azeroth!

No comments:

Post a Comment