Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gold Making Week 2: I told my Accountant so...

I apologize for the lack of posts, but RL has been kicking me in the arse.  I have yet to begin my research into Troll lore.  I have also had very limited playtime in game.  All of my playtime was spent raiding or performing gold making activities.  It's time to ask my accountant how I am doing:



 As you can see from the above screenshot, I certainly made my money back on the 30 K worth or investments over the past 2 weeks.  You might look and see that I spent alot of gold to make only 6,273 gold in those 2 weeks.  That is the profit I turned with items I was able to sell so far.  I still have a bank's worth of materials that I have not sold from my AH purchases you see above.  Everything else I make from here on out is pure profit.  I am looking forward to see what I can make over the next week or two.

 So how did I actually do for the week?  Let's take a look at how I did this week with only about 1 hr at most to spend on making gold:

I turned a profit of 14,069 gold this past week.  I was able to do this through working the Obsidium shuffle and vendoring cut gems, selling cut rare gems, transmutations, enchants, and selling bags.  I did not sell any big ticket items this week.  I was able to move a lot of smaller items that people could use to upgrade items they may have been looking to gem and enchant.  I am not seeing many familiar names on the items purchased, which tells me either people are gearing alts or purchasing through their own bank toons for use on their mains.

I may spend some time the next few weeks spending gold in anticipation of the 4.1 release.  Take a look at the official Blizzard patch notes and see what you might be able to profit from.  What are you planning?

Thanks for stopping by to see what I have been doing this past week.

Time to log on and catch up with those strangers in my guild...

No comments:

Post a Comment